Monday, July 12, 2010

$.01 Per Square Inch


I've been quilting for a little over a year and I love it. I work in a Smoke free pet free studio. I do pantograph quilting I have a several pattern options, or if you have one you would like me to use I would be glad to use it.

I charge a Penny per square inch I have a picture with an example of how to figure out the cost of the quilting. If you would like me to figure it out call or text me with the measurements and I can let you know the price.

I use the highest quality machine quilting thread; I charge 75 cents per bobbin. We will discuss colors before I work on the quilt.

I can provide batting; I charge $5.00 per yard. I use 80% Cotton 20% Polyester Warm and Natural batting.

If you would like me to finish your binding I charge 15 cents per inch and you provide the fabric. I sew on the binding by hand.

If you have any questions feel free to give me a call I would love to work with you.

Camille 801-931-8133

No comments:

Post a Comment